MarketMoni is a scheme under the Government Enterprise Empowerment Programme (which in turn is beneath the umbrella of the Social Investment Unit funded by Bank of Industry). GEEP is aimed at reaching the working class of the society and assisting them in surmounting poverty.
BOI tasked our affiliate company with creating a marketing communications and brand conceptualisation strategy, after a rigorous selection process involving over 10 top agencies, and implementing the scheme nationwide.
What we did
- Conducted numerous field research pre and post launch to appraise the execution of the scheme and ensure its impact on the target audience
- Conducted clinics with the office of the VP in 4 Major Zones
- Designed a comprehensive brand identity manual
- Managed publicity for the scheme in the mainstream and digital media
- Tactically exposed the scheme to the international media through our robust network of contacts in the wire services
- Designed and updated a website for the programme
- Ran multiple online campaigns on major blogs, Google and its search partners.
Our efforts significantly contributed to the critical acclaim the scheme is currently receiving from both the national public and international community. We superintended the delivery process of the policy, making it one of the more successful ones under the current federal administration. Our communications and brand management strategies ensured that the value was derived from the government’s financial commitments.
Book a consultation
With over 10 years in the industry, our team of seasoned professionals work globally with enterprises to research and develop insights into building social and environmental acceptance, aligning company business objectives with community values and preparing communities for complex change. We are a corporate household name with a strong reputation for integrity and performance.