- Draft and organize digital media content to promote CiA’s initiatives, activities, videos, and media coverage on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Google, and other relevant platforms.
- Create and coordinate content for digital media campaigns and observances.
- Source content from staff responsible for specific aspects of the Group’s business and at events.
- Research and Reporting
- Contribute to digital media quantitative and qualitative analytics reporting.
- Monitor and research influencers, trending topics, and tools.
- Monitor and report on the results of digital advertising, including trends opportunities, and risk factors.
- Monitor the web in search of conversations about the Company, brands, competitors, and related topics.
- Maintain a cohesive digital strategy across all platforms to increase our brand awareness.
- Ensure timely responses to customers’ and followers’ queries and comments.
Skills & Competencies
- Content and caption creation skills
- Good writing and editing skills
- Effective organizational abilities
- Ability to work with a team.
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong research skills
- Time management skills
If you meet the requirements, send your CV to email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail