An Associate Consultant in a Sustainability Firm is a professional who works to provide expert advice for companies and businesses to become more socially and environmentally responsible.
Experience: 4-5 years
- Developing strategic sustainability plans that are tailored to the business or organization.
- Providing an overview of the official requirements and guidelines that are relevant to the company and ensuring compliance.
- Keeping up to date with research or changes in legislation that apply to the company and advising about any changes.
- Providing plans for reducing waste in the business’s operating or manufacturing processes.
- Collecting and analyzing various data related to the sustainability of the business and producing reports to show the findings.
- Presenting reports to stakeholders.
- Educating and training employees and stakeholders on key environmental and sustainability topics.
- Developing a variety of different sustainability initiatives within the organization and support for their implementation.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A bachelor’s degree in environmental science or any related course of study.
- A relevant experience in the sustainability industry.
- An internship or volunteer experience will be added advantage.
- Passion and readiness to learn about sustainability.
- Must have good communication and writing skills.
- Must have good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Please note that only candidates living within Lekki – Ajah will be considered, as proximity to location is key.
- Remuneration is competitive.
Qualified candidates should send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.